"Leading Health IT information since 2005"
Search in HealthTechnologyReview.com
Practice Fusion provides a free, web-based Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system to physicians. With charting, scheduling, e-prescribing, billing, lab integrations, referral letters, unlimited support and a Personal Health Record for patients, Practice Fusion's EMR addresses the complex needs of today's healthcare providers and disrupts the health IT status quo. Practice Fusion is the fastest growing EMR community in the country with more than 150,000 users serving 35 million patients. For more information on Practice Fusion, please visit www.practicefusion.com. This EHR Module is 2011/2012 compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ATCB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services.
- Client/Server or SaaS: SaaS
- EMR, PM or EMR/PM System: EMR
- Operating System: Windows, Mac, UNIX/Linux
- Database: MSSQL
- Practice Size:
- Practice Type: Ambulatory
- Number of Active Users:
- Specialties: Allergy, Anesth, Bariatrics, Cardiology, Chiropractic, Derm, Endocrinology, Family Med, GI, Geriatrics, Heme-Onc., ID, IM Sub-Specialty, Internal Med, Multi-Spec., Neurology, OB/Gyn, Oph, Orthopedics, PT, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Psychology, Pulm
- Price: Low
Total Reviews: 4
- Total Score: