"Leading Health IT information since 2005"
Search in HealthTechnologyReview.com
ComChart EMR was created in the office of a practicing physician. ComChart was designed to: 1) facilitate the delivery of high quality medical care, 2) mimic the traditional paper medical record, 3) allow physicians to continue their usual work-flow patterns, 4) enable physicians to run a paperless office, 5) to be intuitive, 6) to be cost effective for the solo physician, and 7) to be easily customizable.
- Client/Server or SaaS: Client/Server
- EMR, PM or EMR/PM System: EMR/PM System
- Operating System: Windows, Mac, UNIX/Linux
- Practice Size: 1 to 10
- Practice Type: Ambulatory
- Number of Active Users:
- Specialties: Allergy, Bariatrics, Cardiology, Derm, ENT, Endocrinology, Family Med, GI, Geriatrics, Heme-Onc., ID, IM Sub-Specialty, Internal Med, Multi-Spec., Neurology, Neurosurgery, OB/Gyn, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Pulmonology, Rheumatology, Surgery, Urology
- Price: N/A
Total Reviews: 0
- Total Score: