"Leading Health IT information since 2005"
Search in HealthTechnologyReview.com
CIS 7.4.5, is a clinical management system scalable and configurable to help manage all aspects of your practice. Its comprehensive features allows you to automate any part of your practice, whether that be front desk functions like registration and scheduling; the patient electronic medical record; or, comprehensive real time searches for data. CIS is a suite of applications that is designed to meet your specific needs. At its core CIS contains a database engine and patient registration, after that, you choose what functions you want to add. Add billing and scheduling and create the world's best clinical management system. Combine The Lab Connection, Prescription writing and P & P's e-chart and get the most complete EMR possible. No matter how you configure your system, CIS is designed to help you get control of your clinic and manage the overload you and your staff have to deal with everyday. With features designed to do the work for you and others with one-click access, you are assured that you clinic will be more productive than ever. And a well managed, efficiently running practice is better equipped to take care of patients.
- Client/Server or SaaS: Client/Server
- EMR, PM or EMR/PM System: EMR/PM System
- Operating System: Windows
- Practice Size: 1 to 50
- Practice Type: Ambulatory, Colleges and Universities, Community Health Center, Convenient Care Clinic, Correctional Facility, Home Health Care, Hospice Care, Long Term Care, Outpatient Surgical facility, Physical therapy facility, Sleep Center, Urgent Care, Other
- Number of Active Users:
- Specialties: Allergy, Cardiology, Chiropractic, Dentistry, Derm, E Med, ENT, Family Med, Heme-Onc., ID, Internal Med, Long-Term Care, Multi-Spec., Neurology, OB/Gyn, Occ Med., Oph, Optometry, PT, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Psychology, Pulmonology, Rheumatology,
- Price: N/A
Total Reviews: 0
- Total Score: